The Georgia Tech Counseling Center (GTCC) stands in solidarity with Asian-American communities to condemn anti-Asian racism in all forms, particularly the recent rise of anti-Asian hate and hateful rhetoric in the metro Atlanta area and throughout the country. We express condolences to those affected by hate, intimidation, threats, and violence and condemn such acts. The Counseling Center continues to offer support, and we encourage students to reach out to GTCC for additional support and resources.
Download it for free on the App Store or get it on Google Play.
Create an account with your gatech.edu email address for full access for FREE!!
WellTrack is designed to help you understand your mental health and to provide you with the help that you need right now. WellTrack is a suite of online tools and courses that uses aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you identify, understand and address issues that you are having.
WellTrack can help you get better and maintain your mental health in five easy steps.
1) The Wellness Assessment will help you understand and track your levels of stress, anxiety and depression. Awareness of how your mental health changes over time will help you keep things in check.
2) Self-help Therapy utilizing WellTrack courses based in Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Helping you tackle the most common mental health issues like stress, anxiety and depression. Courses are delivered in short informational bites, designed with an emphasis on homework.
3) WellTrack interactive self-help tools use elements of Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Mindfulness. From passive engagement to high intensity, there is something for everyone.
Zen Room: Practice guided and self-relaxation in our customized relaxation room
MoodCheck: Track your mood and understand how the things you do throughout the day affect the way you feel.
Activity Scheduler: While using WellTrack, you are encouraged to schedule pleasurable, social and achievement activities. We make it easy to do this!
Fun and Achievement Tracker: After you’ve completed scheduled activities, use this tool to understand how certain activities can boost or decrease your feelings of happiness, fun, and achievement.
Calendar: View your scheduled activities and remote client video sessions (if using WellTrack with a provider/clinician)
Cognitive Distortions Quiz: In the WellTrack self-help therapy courses, you are introduced to seven different types of unhelpful thinking styles. Use this quiz to help you understand each one.
Thought Diary: Use this tool to help you identify real-life situations where you were using unhelpful thinking styles, and learn how to adapt your thinking in these types of situations.
4) Track Your Progress using the following tools:
Mood Heatmap: See your MoodCheck entries displayed on a scatter graph. Click any of the dots on the graph to see the entry you logged.
Mood Indicator: Mood Indicator identifies regularities and patterns in your behavior. Get feedback related to how you spend your time, and how it makes you feel.
Wellness Assessment: By regularly completing a Wellness Assessment, track how your levels of stress, anxiety and depression are changing as you use WellTrack.
5) Maintain Your Mental Health by performing regular assessments, practicing relaxation and tracking your moods will go a long way to helping you maintain tip-top mental health.