The Collegiate Recovery Program is offering virtual recovery seminars and individual consultations during this time. For more information please contact Christina Owens at email@example.com. For links to resources and virtual meetings please view the resource handout linked HERE.
The Georgia Tech Collegiate Recovery Program provides support and a safe environment to help students achieve growth and success in their recovery and academic journey.
Wellness Through Sober and Healthy Living
Leadership and Civic Engagement
Connection through meaningful relationships
"The Georgia Tech Campus Recovery Program has helped me feel that the Georgia Tech campus is truly my home. Every time I meet at the CRP the stress from my day melts away and I am surrounded by friends and staff who have become my closest confidants. Georgia Tech had always been a great experience for me, but the CRP has made it even better."
- Opportunities to connect with other students in recovery
- Opportunities to be of service
- Opportunities to raise awareness of recovery issues on campus
- Travel to regional Collegiate Recovery Community retreats and the National Association of Recovery in Higher Education’s annual meeting
- Students participate in seminars designed to strengthen and support their recovery
- Students enjoy social activities with other program members
- Program members are eligible to win a Service Award!
- All students involved in Georgia Tech’s Collegiate Recovery Program are sustaining satisfactory academic progress toward their respective degree programs
- Students who are actively involved in the Georgia Tech Collegiate Recovery program have expressed appreciation for the opportunity to build community, develop meaningful relationships and hold themselves and one another accountable for their recovery